Friday, September 19, 2008

A Random Sampling



Just a couple random photos from the last couple days that I kind of took a liking to.

First, this one of the leaves from behind Mechanical Hall. I liked the way that the leaves were in focus, while the field in the background was blurry and the way the leaves sort of framed the shot from the side.



Next, one of Katie, who was kind enough to help out our Digital Media class last week with practice panning shots. Thanks, Katie!










And finally, I was experimenting with depth of field at the bike rack in the back of Ray Street and came out with this shot that I sort of liked, especially in black and white.

2 comments:

Gideon said...

I really like these, especially the panning and the depth of field shot. I love how the composition draws your eye back to the bike, which is in focus enough to be almost a secondary subject.

juan-o said...

i really like the picture with the girl running it shows a lot of movement, thanks for the comment i took that picture at the national zoo in washington DC